2019 GMC Sierra 1500 Diesel Engine
2019 GMC Sierra 1500 Diesel Engine For decades, the GMC Sierra was the embodiment of strength, ability, premium design and sophistication in a full-fledged pickup truck. This has never been as true as the next generation 2019 GMC Sierra – especially the 2019 GMC Sierra Denali, which goes on sale in the fall of 2018.
From lattice to gate, GMC engineers and designers have taken care of every detail of the next generation of Sierras. The result? A full-size pickup that delivers the properties expected by a GMC while increasing the standards for the full-frame pickup segment. The next generation of the Sierra Denali is a full-fledged pickup truck that builds on proven strengths and at the same time introduces a series of industry-first innovations.
Brand new from the ground-up, the next generation Sierra Denali stands literally high, with a strong, purposeful stance. GMC designers built on this prominent foundation with daring bodywork, including carved shoulders and a tall, sturdy hood, covered with a lattice that is bigger and bolder than any previous Sierra.
Like other modern GMC designs, including the 2018 site, advanced lighting technology plays a key role in the design of the 2019 Sierra. New ‘ light blade ‘ signature lighting elements inside the headlights of Sierra Denali underline the exterior design of the pickup truck and provide a distinctive appearance no matter what time of day.
The next generation of the Sierra Denali is next to a unique barbecue with finely shaped accents, striking Badging and striking wheels away from other trucks. 20-inch polished aluminum wheels are standard on Sierra Denali, while 22- inch multidimensional Ultra aluminum wheels are optional.
For more than twenty years, the name Denali has been synonymous with sophistication and sophistication. The 2019 Sierra Denali builds on this legacy through a more spacious, driver-orientated interior that is trimmed in high-quality materials.
Sierra’s cabin puts the driver at the center, partly thanks to a higher seating position, which enables a confident, controlling look behind the wheel. Driver focus does not mean that passengers are not forgotten. The new Sierra Crew cab is larger than before and offers first-class front and leg Freedom (max) and more legroom than ever before.
The GMC designers have noticed the look and feel of the trims and materials used in the Sierra cabin. Exclusive forged leather seating uses a high-quality, large pebble and a bold, contrasting stitch pattern. Dark finish aluminum and open cut wood accents are inspired by modern handmade furniture.
Segment Leading Innovative technologies
The interior of Sierra Denali is also well-equipped with a wide range of advanced, intelligent technologies, all of which are seamlessly integrated to provide the driver with a new level of comfort, convenience and connectivity.
- Segment-First multi-color 15 “Diagonal head-Up display: The 2019 Sierra is available with the first multi-color, customizable head-up display of the segment, which has important vehicle and infotainment system information about the windscreen within the Driver. Sight.
- Surround Vision: This available feature gives the driver a ‘ bird’s eye ‘ view of the area around the truck on the infotainment screen.
- Segment-First rear-view camera Mirror: The dual-function mirror of the Sierra can be used as a conventional rear-view mirror or as a camera-based rear-view mirror that helps the driver to detect possible visual impairments.
- Active security Features: The 2019 Sierra Denali offers a wide range of available active security features and is provided with a front collision alarm, after distance display, lane change alarm with side blind zone alert, Lane stop assistant at the lane Accessible. Warning, front and rear parking assistance as well as low-speed forward automatic brakes among others.
- Trailering Technologies
- The innovative technologies of Sierra Denali also extend to trailering. The Prograde trailering system contains a number of functions that are used to take the presumption of connecting and towing a trailer.
ProGrade Trailering feature highlights include:
- Trailering app: The Trailering app, which is integrated into the Sierra infotainment screen, provides a step-by-step checklist of the tasks required to connect a trailer to the truck, as well as the maintenance of trailers, trailer tires Press (additional equipment required), and even start a trailer lighting test sequence. The lighting test and the connecting guide will also be accessible via the MYGMC smartphone application †.
- Theft Warning: In order to deter the theft of trailers, theft alert extends the theft warning capabilities of Sierra to the trailer. When a trailer is cut off while the Sierra is parked and locked, the lights and the Horn of the truck are triggered.
- Hitch Guide with hook view: Sierra’s rear vision camera not only contains dynamic guidelines for the truck itself, but also one for the trailer hook. A hook view mode allows the driver to zoom on the hook to maneuver cautiously. The system can also be accessed briefly in motion to ensure that the trailer is properly connected.
- Car-Electric-park brake assistant: To help with positioning after the support on a trailer holder, Sierra can automatically apply the parking brake when moving into the park, thus preventing any further movement.
- Integrated Trailer Brake Controller: With this integrated controller, drivers can now program the braking level settings of trailers on certain trailer profiles.
- Hook-area lighting: A new lamp integrated into the tailgate lights directly on the reception area and facilitates the trailer connections in the dark.
- For a closer look at the prograde trailering system and how the 2019 GMC Sierra was designed with a view to Trailering, click here.
- Multi-Pro Tailgate
- Sierra Denali can be a multi-purpose vehicle, but the owners often use the pickup box extensively, regardless of the task.
- GMC engineers spent a lot of time designing the Pickup box of the 2019 Sierra Denali to use its functionality even further.
Nowhere is this clearer than the available industry’s first GMC Multiprot tailgate, which gives its debut on the next generation Sierra. Standard on Sierra Denali and SLT, the system or tailgate is the most innovative pickup tailgate of all time with six unique features and positions, improved load and load stations for second class and easier access to items in the box Offers.
The system or tailgate also includes a step entry and Egress mode, which in combination with the assist handle offers both step and seated functionality. The user-friendliness is improved by two buttons on the tailgate handle, so that a comfortable little gate release is made possible.
Build a better pickup box
The 2019 Sierra Denali offers the best-in-class freight volume-62.9 cubic feet on shortbox models and 89.1 cubic feet on standard box models. Sierra’s available 5-foot, 8-inch pickup box actually offers more cargo volume than Ford or RAM’s 6.5 meter long standard boxes. An available 120-volt socket adds to the versatility of Sierra, as well as cargo tie anchors, which are supposed to be stronger than those in the previous Sierra.
The 2019 Sierra Denali offers later in the model year an available GMC exclusive, industrial first Carbonfaserbox – the CarbonPro – designed to increase the durability, efficiency and functionality of the truck. It replaces the standard steel interior panels and the floor with a lightweight, specially designed composite material that offers first-class dent, scratch and corrosion resistance.
2019 GMC Sierra 1500 Diesel Engine
The 2019 Sierra Denali will offer updated versions of the proven, potent 6.2-liter and 5.3-liter V-8 engines as well as a new 3.0-liter inline six turbo diesel engine that will be available later in the model year.
To provide the perfect blend of efficiency and performance, the upgraded 5.3-liter and 6.2-liter V-8 engines from Sierra have the stop-start technology that stops the engine briefly while stopping in traffic to save fuel consumption, and a new dynamic fuel Management system †. This new feature builds on the active Fuel Management system found in previous Sierras and allows an engine to run on any number of cylinders to ensure the performance or efficiency required by the driver.
Sierra’s 6.2-liter V-8 and 3.0-liter turbo diesel engines are paired with a 10-speed automatic transmission, while the 5.3-liter V-8 is tuned with an eight-way automatic.